WiSE Architects of Enduring Change Award
Nominations Due: March 31
The WiSE Architects of Enduring Change Award was created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the WiSE Program by honoring the group of forward-thinking women faculty who architected the program by choosing to invest in future faculty and students, thus affecting an institutional transformation at USC.
The WiSE Architects of Enduring Change Award recognizes individuals at USC who have contributed to increasing representation of women in science and engineering by contributing to institutional change. Letters of nomination should be submitted by March 31. Nominations will be reviewed by an awards committee, consisting of previous awardees, with an awardee to be announced in April. Recipients receive a plaque along with a $1000 honorarium. Members of the WiSE-community should send letters of nomination to email@example.com. All members of the university community are eligible to be nominated.
Current and Past Awardees
- Jill McNitt-Gray, Biological Sciences (2020-2021)
- Lorraine Turcotte, Biological Sciences (2020-2021)
- Suzanne Edmands, Biological Sciences (2020-2021)
- Hanna Reisler, Chemistry (2020-2021)
- Anna Krylov, Chemistry (2020-2021)
- Susan Montgomery, Math (2020-2021)
- Sarah Bottjer, Biological Sciences (2020-2021)
- Emily Liman, Biological Sciences (2020-2021)
- Maja Mataric, Computer Science (2020-201)
- Alice Parker, Ming Hsieh Electrical and Computer Engineering (2020-2021)
- Kathy Shing, Mork Family Department of Chemical Engineering & Materials Science (2020-2021)