Hanna Reisler Mentorship Award
Nominations Due: March 31.
The Hanna Reisler Mentorship Award is named in honor of one of our founding faculty members and the many years she has dedicated to mentoring faculty and especially women at USC. The Hanna Reisler Mentorship Award recognizes individuals at USC who have advanced the careers of women in science and engineering through generous and committed professional mentorship. Letters of nomination should be submitted by March 31. Nominations will be reviewed by an awards committee, consisting of previous awardees, with an awardee to be announced in April. Members of the WiSE-community should send letters of nomination to email@example.com. All members of the university community are eligible to be nominated.
Current and Past Award Recipients
- Megan McCain, Biomedical Engineering (2020)
- Trina Gregory, Information Technology Program (2020)
- Kelly Sanders, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2019)
- Andrea Hodge, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science (2018)
- Stacey Finley, Biomedical Engineering (2017)
- Anna Krylov, Chemistry (2017)
- Andrea Armani, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science (2016)
- Nora Ayanian, Computer Science (2015)
- Erik Johnson, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2015)
- Jessica Parr, Chemistry (2014)
- Ellis Meng, Biomedical Engineering (2013)
- Jill McNitt-Gray, Biological Sciences (HEB) (2013)