Women in Science and Engineering
The WiSE program is a groundbreaking effort to increase the representation and success of women in science and engineering at USC through a series of creative programs that enable women to thrive at every stage of their careers.
Committed to developing fresh approaches to policies and to building a supportive environment for both women and men, the WiSE program is driving USC to the leading edge of diversity in science and engineering.
- Our warmest congratulations to the exceptional WiSE faculty and students on their well-deserved success this past year! Thank you for making a remarkable impact on the […]
- Please join us in celebrating Dr. Leana Golubhchik on her 10th Anniversary as WiSE Director! We are so grateful for her outstanding leadership throughout the […]
- Congratulations to Dr. Nora Ayanian, Associate Professor of Computer Science, on being promoted to Associate Professor with Tenure.
- Please join us in congratulating Dr. Bistra Dilkina, Associate Professor of Computer Science, on being promoted to Associate Professor with Tenure. Our warmest congratulations, Dr. Dilkina!
- Our warmest congratulations to Dr. Kelly Sanders, Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Spatial Sciences, on being promoted to Associate Professor with Tenure!