Women in Science and Engineering
The WiSE program is a groundbreaking effort to increase the representation and success of women in science and engineering at USC through a series of creative programs that enable women to thrive at every stage of their careers.
Committed to developing fresh approaches to policies and to building a supportive environment for both women and men, the WiSE program is driving USC to the leading edge of diversity in science and engineering.
- There were no results found.
- Congratulations to Andrea Armani on her appointment as Vice Dean for New Initiatives in the Viterbi School of Engineering.
- Congratulations to Mahta Moghaddam on her appointment as Vice Dean for Research in the Viterbi School of Engineering.
- Congratulations to Maral Mousavi and Eun Ji Chung on receiving 3M’s Non-Tenured Faculty Award, which recognizes outstanding new faculty nominated by 3M employees and selected based on their […]
- Congratulations to Eun Ji Chung, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, on receiving the Controlled Release Society’s Member of the Year Award.
- Congratulations to Shanghua Teng, member of the WiSE Advisory Board, on receiving this year’s ACM Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory (STOC) test […]