Women in Science and Engineering
The WiSE program is a groundbreaking effort to increase the representation and success of women in science and engineering at USC through a series of creative programs that enable women to thrive at every stage of their careers.
Committed to developing fresh approaches to policies and to building a supportive environment for both women and men, the WiSE program is driving USC to the leading edge of diversity in science and engineering.
- There were no results found.
- Congratulations to Emily Liman on being awarded the 2023 Kenneth S. Cole Award for her research achievements in the field of membrane biophysics and for her continued contributions to the biophysics […]
Yolanda Gil Awarded the M. Lee Allison Award for Outstanding Contributions in Geoinformatics and Data ScienceCongratulations to Yolanda Gil on being award the M. Lee Allison Award for Outstanding Contributions in Geoinformatics and Data Science. Gil is the first computer […]
- Congratulations to Maryam Shanechi on receiving the One Mind 2022 Rising Star Award!
- Congratulations to Greta Panova, Professor of Mathematics, on her promotion to Full Professor.
- Congratulations to Rosa Di Felice, Professor of Physics and Astronomy, on being promoted to Full Professor!